Area: Rochester, Kent Job Reference: RA07164 Closing Date: 28-02-2018
Marketing Manager ( Courier )
Salary 18000 pa + Commission
We seeking a highly-driven individual to take on and fulfil the sales function within the company. This is an exciting new role which will suit a tenacious and ambitious person. Someone with good prospecting and hunting skills but also with the ability to cultivate and grow relationships. This role will be absolutely focused on sourcing new business opportunities and ongoing commercial contracts within the Courier Sector..
The RA Sameday is a young and exciting company, we are looking at becoming a major concern throughout the region for Premium Sameday Courier Service and Haulage & Storage .
Our haulage and small van side of the business offers same day deliveries, next day deliveries, multi drop deliveries and dedicated drops. We deliver mainly throughout the UK with occasional work in to Europe.
This is mainly a field position so we have a flexible approach if required to work from home.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
* Developing commercial business to meet sales targets.
* Create and demonstrate a strategic sales plan to increase revenues within target groups.
* Contact key decision-makers and cultivate relationships to acquire new leads
* Cold Calling and warm calls to our existing base for the purpose of scheduling sales appointments
* Grow relationships and network to acquire new leads
* Attend self-generated sales appointments
* Preparing proposals and helping to close deals
* Being the Marketing manager for the customer an nurturing the relationship
* Experience in the Courier Transport is essential
* High level of integrity and work ethic with an honest and genuine demeanour * Ability to demonstrate meeting sales targets in previous roles
* Be able to demonstrate ability to increase revenue
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the challenges and opportunities facing us in the marketplace
* Excellent communication - ability to engage on all levels, internally and externally with diverse array of clients * Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
* Experience prospecting and hunting for new business as well as the development of a pipeline in the local market is an asset
* Be able to build strong relationships externally and internally
If you want to play a very important part in our growth in being part of something whiles it is still in its infancy then please apply with your CV.